2017 Budget and Operational Plan
2016-17 draft Operational Plan, draft Budget and draft Schedule of Fees and Charges
Each year, Randwick City Council prepares a budget and operational plan which outlines our proposed activities and works for the following financial year. We would love to hear what you think about it and anything we could do to improve your local area in the future.
Highlights for the draft 2016-17 works program include:
- record capital works spend including road upgrades and new footpaths;
- construction of a new amenities at Coogee Beach including new men’s, women’s and accessible toilets, change rooms and showers;
- building new amenities at Mahon Pool;
- construction of synthetic playing elds at Latham Park in South Coogee;
- stormwater harvesting at Maroubra Beach; and
- an outdoor exercise circuit at Chifley Sports Reserve.
This consultation is open 3 May 2016 - 30 May 2016.