Have your say on our new draft Section 94A Development Contributions Plan (s94A Plan) and draft DCP amendments
The new draft s94A Plan 2015 is on public exhibition for community comment until Friday 13 February 2015. It gives details of proposed developer levies and the funding for new and ongoing capital works projects including:
- Support measures associated with the City/South East Light Rail
- Undergrounding of overhead power lines in Kingsford Town Centre
- Upgrades to the La Perouse Museum and Randwick Literary Institute
- Bunnerong Gymnastics Centre and Heffron Park Indoor Sports Centre, and
- Harvesting storm water.
The draft s94A Plan also includes a revised map and population projections based on recently released statistical data.
To support the draft s94A Plan, Council also resolved to exhibit amendments to the Randwick Development Control Plan (draft DCP) to introduce new controls on the undergrounding of overhead power lines in Kingsford Town Centre and in other areas in Randwick City.
You can make submissions:
- through the submissions function on this site
- by email to email@example.com(External link)
- by mail to General Manager, Randwick City Council, 30 Frances Street Randwick NSW 2031.
Full details of the new draft s94A Plan, the draft DCP and associated Council reports are in the Documents Library of this site.
For more information contact Asanthika Kappagoda, Senior Strategic Planner on 9399 0849.